Friday, November 14, 2008

Why I love you

Wow. It's been a while.

Date #8 was last night. I thought I would take a second and record all the recent reasons I love you.

  • You found my house on your own, and you came in the door without knocking.
  • You reminded me you like you eat dinner early.
  • You let me pick where we ate.
  • We tried something new together.
  • The table was lit by a single candle.
  • We shared food.
  • You seem as comfortable with my arm around you in public as I feel when I put my arm around you.
  • You acknowledged a favorite activity of mine -- daily shopping with a partner.
  • You feel comfortable being a geek in front of me.
  • You so often reach out to touch me, even in small ways.
  • You look better in scrubs than I do.
  • You are a great kisser.
  • Going to sleep next to you has quickly over-taken the comfort I used feel when sleeping alone.
  • You are comfortable letting me stare at you before breakfast is served.
  • You show me your beautiful smile more often than not.
  • You don't let me take myself too seriously.

You are rare in this world. You've made my life all that more exciting in past weeks and I am so thankful.

No comments: