Friday, November 14, 2008

Everything I needed to learn, I learned by watching John Hughes movies

I guess besides being my blog, this is also where I quazi-plagiarize works by great authors. Well, if a blog is to be a collection of thoughts and information sharing all with the goal to better aquiant you with me, then this piece must live here. Read on and remember your childhood...

Dear Mr. Vernon,

We appreciate the fact that we had to sacrifice an entire Saturday for whatever it was we did wrong. But, we think you're crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are. What do you care? You see us how you want to see us... in the simplest terms and most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athlete, a basketcase, a princess, and an criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at seven o' clock this morning. Does that answer your question?

Sincerely Yours,
The Breakfast Club

No comments: